VSR 0.00% 1.5¢ voltaic strategic resources ltd

Ann: Further assays confirm significant Rare Earths system at Neo, page-14

1. 10,326 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 654

We are talking overall 500 to 1000ppm which in my opinion from other companies that have reply these grades, many people say under 1000ppm is not economic ?

I don't really follow these grades but from my understanding, under 1000ppm is not going to cut a it and justify a 1000% rise in share price from 1.5 cents to 10.5 cents in a matter of weeks?

Why do people feel the need to call others names like moron etc when we are discussing the grades, personally I'm not that excited, with such a massive rise over the past month I was expecting fireworks, but this in my opinion is average. And these are averaging 500ppm all the way pretty well?? 500ppm is really low as I understand it !
    And this is 14 of the 18 holes, I just wonder if this is the reason no spodumene was initially reported in the pegmatites?

If VSR was still at 1.5 then yeah it would look ok, but at this price?

Anyway all iny opinion as I said I'm no expert , I just know under 1000 ppm for me is nothing to get excited about .
    Good luck all
    anyway at least there is more drilling will be needed in coming months so see how it goes, good luck to management !
    cheers justy thoughts on the grades, the market reaction on open will do the talking I guess.?
    Good or bad we we see?
    Last edited by sharebroker1: 15/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VSR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.