ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 338
    The potential for scale is there with these clays, the results support what MW said in the Crux interview, could easily drill it out to 100mt.

We await the met work... A part of me wishes they drilled their hard rock targets first, you either have good drill results under your belt or you dont with hard rock, as well as the objective chances of finding an ionic deposit being low. People seem to forget they have primary hard rock targets, so could see poor met work being used against them. But hey that's the pessimistic outlook - There are a couple promising signs the met work could be solid.

Plus, the met work will be after Ti Tree assays so it may be over-shadowed by those or at the very least provide a "all brother make dip buy".
    In the Crux interview recorded on the 7th MW stated "We should have the metallurgical results in the next at least four weeks" , I think the testing they are preparing an announcement for is the 'size by assay' not the leech testing. Any REE heads can comment on the significance of 'size by assay' work?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VSR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.513M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $862 57.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1283371 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 602587 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.04pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VSR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.