WIN 4.17% 2.5¢ win metals ltd

I thought the Widgie announcement today was a good solid effort,...

1. 4,358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2675
    I thought the Widgie announcement today was a good solid effort, they seemed to cover all the things I was looking from them. I'm not overly excited about the assay results but perhaps I've been spoiled by the results coming from northern Quebec of eg 160 metres at above 1.0% Li2O. The only thing I'd say is I hope they don't go off chasing too many rainbows as if they do it sort of suggests to me that they don't think what they've got is good enough.

A bit of a shame that Essential did not get a chance to put out their scoping study - maybe it is not that flash which is why they took the bird in the hand. That scoping study would have been perfect for the Widgie team to calibrate what they have at Faraday. Not sure about the spin of Essential attracting a premium as the bid is at 50 cents and the 12 month high is at 66 cents. The general view on the ESS threads is that this bid is just a lure to bring out bigger bids, possibly from Min Res or maybe Global Lithium. Maybe, but what it clearly means is that ESS will not bag from here.

I had Breaker and Esential for their southern WA lithium and both have wimped it. I started following Widgie to get a taste of some nickel and now it turns out to be my sole remaining southern WA lithium explorer. Would be hilarious if it turned out to be the lithium play that goes gangbusters. Just goes to show this game is 90% luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WIN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.