E25 6.38% 25.0¢ element 25 limited

Newo Exactly - the current exercise price is above current share...

1. 977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Newo
    Exactly - the current exercise price is above current share price. AGM this Friday - let's see what happens!!
    This is my first post but have been viewing commentary on HC for 10+ years.
    If you wish to contact me privately I would be happy to discuss further.
    Regards
    phil0210

Hi phil0210
    Understand your comment, I had not read the AGM resolutions, I was just concentrating on drill results etc. So another 2m options at 20 cents or 125% of the VWAP of the fully paid ordinary Shares of the Company on the five trading days prior to add to the existing 18m granted

Also see Res. 3 below, not that they need to raise funds as yet as still have plenty of cash on hand but will have provision to issue "to sophisticated investors" (my  addition) a total of 25% of issued capital without offering any to existing shareholders.

Bring on deeper drilling, they should be able to give an approx. date for this to start. Those results will determine the share price
    DYOR

Resolution 4 – Approval of Grant of Options to Mr Justin Brown
    To consider and, if thought fit, to pass, with or without amendment, the following resolution as an ordinary resolution:
    "
    That, for the purpose of Listing Rule 10.11 of the Listing Rules, section 208 of the Corporations Act and for all other purposes, the issue to Mr Justin Brown, or his nominees, for nil consideration of 1,000,000 Options to acquire fully paid shares in the capital of the Company, at an exercise price of 20 cents or 125% of the VWAP of the fully paid ordinary Shares of the Company on the five trading days prior to the date of the meeting

Resolution 5 – Approval of Grant of Options to Mr John Ribbons
    for nil consideration of 500,000 Options to acquire fully paid shares in the capital of the Company, at an exercise price of 20 cents or 125% of the VWAP

Resolution 6 – Approval of Grant of Options to Mr Seamus Cornelius
    for nil consideration of 500,000 Options to acquire fully paid shares in the capital of the Company, at an exercise price of 20 cents or 125% of the VWAP

Resolution 3 – Approval of 10% Placement Facility
    To consider and, if thought fit, to pass, with or without amendment, the following resolution as a special resolution:
    "
    That, pursuant to and in accordance with Listing Rule 7.1A and for all other purposes, Shareholders approve the issue of Equity Securities up to 10% of the issued capital of the Company (at the time of the issue) calculated in accordance with the formula prescribed in Listing Rule 7.1A.2 and on the terms and conditions in the Explanatory Memorandum."
    Short Explanation: Listing Rule 7.1A enables eligible entities to issue Equity Securities up to 10% of its issued share capital through placements over a 12 month period after the AGM. The 10% Placement Facility is in addition to the Company’s 15% placement capacity under Listing Rule 7.1. Please refer to the Explanatory Memorandum for details

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E25 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.015(6.38%)
Mkt cap ! $51.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 25.0¢ 25.0¢ $325 1.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24468 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 4352 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
E25 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.