ITM 11.1% 6.4¢ itech minerals ltd

I mean this is kind of interesting now and largely relates back...

1. 3,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12443
    I mean this is kind of interesting now and largely relates back to the comment i made 24hrs ago suggesting they hadn't attempted it - and now they have haha. Post #:69244309

Funnily enough you've got companies rising 30%+ releasing a JORC on a resource which is similar in size and grade but 0% ionic. ITM has a small portion ionic which is favourable.

What this announcement is suggesting is if we screened say
    500g of dirt with REO at 1100ppm we end up with 250g @ 1600ppm.

Which means they lose 25% of the total REO in the process.
    The logic behind saying losing 25% is positive is because their suggesting that by filtering out that 25% they'll effectively decrease opex/capex cost more by being able to reduce acid consumption and/or get better recoveries in the leach.

Consider this like a method of mining a material but screening out low grade/deleterious elements. Yep that's good. The downside is some of that 'waste' still contain REO's.

I think ITM is a far more promising case than 95% of others because they were all shot down in flames based on their strip. Wasn't think wasn't close to surface. They deposit that were, were 0% ionic. meaning acid consumptions were high because recoveries were plain awful unless using HCL.

Although at current REO price i don't give many actual ionic clay much of a profit margin - but these results would potentially place ITM back at the front of the cue of the other 30 non-ionic i have on my watchlist.

The results i need to see now to actually work out some costing is what acid they can land on, the consumption rates and the recoveries therein.

Back to interesting on this one.

-2o0mT at decent grade is better than most.
    -It's got better strip than most.
    -It's actually got a small portion of ionic material - therefore i expect this screening result and future leaching testing to produce better recoveries than most.
    -Kaolin by-product thrown in?

With some rising REO prices this gets very interesting. Now looking forward to future testing.
    Nice result.

Graphite still the focus for mine, but these REO clay projects are worth 20M easy. So zero value placed on graphite atm. Hence i think undervalued.

SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
-0.008(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $7.704M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 6.2¢ $12.52K 188.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15600 6.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.3¢
  Change
-0.008 ( 12.5 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.5¢ 6.6¢ 6.3¢ 74891
Last updated 13.33pm 03/05/2024 ?
ITM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.