CNB 4.00% 39.0¢ carnaby resources limited

Ann: Further Broad Zones of Copper Sulphides at Greater Duchess, page-26

1. 2,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    I signed up for CNB on the possibility of an IOCG ........ I remember Rob saying in an early release these rocks look that same as Earnest Henry - I really hope so - would love to see a cobalt assay too.

It is easy to discount Strelley but after seeing what DEG ......i'm hopeful. The intrusions they have "tagged" are fertile and while we are bouncing on the top with AC it remains to be seen what deeper holes pull up.

The DEG release today was for 173 m at 1.5 g/t gold (similar length to AZY) . It seems the intrusion at Hemi widens at depth and keeps going.....at 6.84 million oz resource one wonders how big Hemi is going to be.

A positive announcement on the remaining results from Strelley and the commencement of the 3000m RC program they were talking about last month could really add fuel to the fire started at Duchess. If little Carnaby has even a sniff of decent intersections at Strelley they could really fire.

In the meantime I lll sit back and enjoy the show.......for a 12.5 c purchase I'm feeling pretty pleased with myself and hopeful of a major uplift as these stories play out.......who knows I might be able to retire with some dignity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
0.015(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 39.0¢ 37.5¢ $87.89K 231.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29000 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 52008 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.