CNB 3.77% 55.0¢ carnaby resources limited

Ann: Further Broad Zones of Copper Sulphides at Greater Duchess, page-29

1. 4,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3933
    This is potentially a big discovery at Nil Desperadum. Would like to see some more holes up-dip to confirm the ore geometry but some sort of complex SW or SE plunging pipe/shoots seem more likely now. Obviously, the visuals are encouraging and that's why the usually conservative CNB management has announced the visual results from these holes.

Totally back up @GeoFiji suggestion to hang onto the drill rig and keep drilling, as an AZY holder I know that the market can take a while to come out of its slumber sometimes, maybe the assay results will be the thing to do once they come in for these recent holes. 4 out of 4 holes hitting mineralization is pretty good and mineralization open in several directions, the only thing I would add is I'd like to see more RC drilling along strike to get the geometry sorted out near-surface before they go too crazy drilling deeper holes because there are some massive gaps in the drill coverage that are big enough to hide some sizeable ore-bodies between the limited drilling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
55.0¢
Change
0.020(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $94.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
54.0¢ 55.0¢ 52.0¢ $82.90K 157.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11371 54.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
55.0¢ 22907 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.