CNB 2.08% 49.0¢ carnaby resources limited

Ann: Further Broad Zones of Copper Sulphides at Greater Duchess, page-54

1. 5,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    good point….sentiment/position updated.

As you say, you’re new here so don’t really have a history…..but you whoosh until you understand the full story.

Im not telling anyone to sell…..told people many times I sold (based on my research) and it was a great move. Also said many times I will buy again.

”My research’ says this is a money maker…..but ‘my research’ also says it’s going back down before it goes up.

Just imagine if you listened to ‘my read earth’ and bought at 25 with me…..and then it went up to 75…doubled the profit you would otherwise had if you still held at 50.

Im here to make as much money as I can, not pick a share and hang on through the ups and downs.

Whatever people want to whinge and moan about is all good………at the end of the day what I’ve said I have done I have done.
    What I’ve said I will do I will do.
    …….and what I did do (and was very clear) about was to make a lot more money in the last month on this share than you did.

Im sorry if that challenges your manhood.

I suspect a little bit of the anger here is people wishing they had listened to ‘the downramper in the corner’……..oh well, maybe next time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
0.010(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $84.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 49.0¢ 48.0¢ $51.44K 106.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 19999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.