CNB 2.73% 53.5¢ carnaby resources limited

Ann: Further Broad Zones of Copper Sulphides at Greater Duchess, page-68

1. 1,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6352
    I also have no idea what the short term share price will do. I have invested in exploration and mining shares since 1987 and I have learnt that the market is very slow to react to positive exploration results. I tend to see the future upside way before the market and get frustrated hanging on for years until the market sees the potential. I have changed my approach given the stage of the commodity cycle to companies that have drilled resources or can do this in the near term (which is how I view CNB). Overall market fluctuations and commodity prices have a large impact on share price irrespective of exploration results.

As to how people find the time to post repetitively on HC, the real question is why.

I am retired and this gives me lots of time to research and follow my investments. Reading geology reports and reviewing mining company prospects has been a hobby since I was a teenager although no investments until after starting work as a geologist. Happy to share my views and to hear others views as input to my research (I always do further confirmatory research). I only joined HC early this year and, with lock down in Fiji, other activities are not possible at present. It is a bit weird to suddenly have 80 HC followers as I have never had an online follower before.

CNB is one of the few companies with several possible game changing prospects as well as a growing portfolio of copper intersections at the Greater Duchess area that is looking like steady progress to JORC Resources and ultimately mining.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
53.5¢
Change
-0.015(2.73%)
Mkt cap ! $91.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
54.0¢ 54.0¢ 52.5¢ $46.06K 87.32K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2100 53.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 5645 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.39am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.