TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Ann: Further Change of Date of Investor Webinar, page-121

1. 501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    I think that the changes of focus are being forced on the company at the moment. We need to secure at least two revenue streams before we can rest easy.

I doubt that blusky and Cancun would have bought more shares recently if they did not think this was going to go somewhere. I listened to the webinar last night and nick seems to allude to acquiring other large investors. If anyone else substantial buys in I think the price might rise a bit further still even without revenue.

That said the question is always how long will it take for us to secure our revenue streams which will in turn boost our price. Persis sounds close, although seeing as they have a product development plan that extends into March next year it may be a slow burner. I think SOLGO will eventually work out but have revised my expectations of anything significant happening to early to mid 2020. Similar story for tv2 Africa.

The Indonesians are a different story. I reckon it will be at least another quarter before we hear anything from them, if not two. This is not tv2s fault but more that of our partners there, at least in my view.

Warren buffet gives a two year window after he invests in a stock for that company to perform. Perhaps blusky and Cancun have a similar timeframe in mind for their more recent purchases?

Question for me centres more around how long I am willing to wait for a return. I think I will hang on to my 5 million shares for now and might buy more if the price drops below .008. I think my focus is going to shift to other shares for the next 6 months though for the bulk of my funds outside tv2.

Not an investment advice, figure out for yourselves what works for you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.