CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6537
    @readyaimfire
    To keep the answer simple, it all depends on exploration upside as it did before.
    I have no doubt about the Conglomerate story and how positive it will impact the metrics when it unfolds.
    I was told that there were 4 rigs at work for periods last year and we would have answers by now.
    When @speculator101 expressed doubt in the management to keep their promises, I did not believe him and to the contrary.
    The run of news this year has been substandard and his point is valid which I will eat humble pie.
    The deposits that could show the biggest near term upside all lie within the Indee package so Indee is of vital importance.
    There could be very large upside to Tabba Tabba in Lithium and base metals but that is not for short term.
    Their main focus is gold so efforts will be concentrated to Toweranna, Mallina and Whitnell.
    Whitnell covers all the smaller deposits within that localised area where the plant is to be built.
    Any upside in this will now take longer but keep your eyes on Toweranna and Whitnell results which are due and include deeper drill results for the ug scoping study. I now wonder how many ounces will be added to the inventory after seeing the latest run of results, ( not as many as hoped ).
    What I am more hesitant about now is not the cr but how far the money will now go with the lack of continuity of higher grade results in areas previously thought to contain the goods, namely that large stretch from Wingina to Amanda. Reconnaissance drilling is very risky as we have seen with BM, FM and now Tabba Tabba.
    Remember that KL paid 15c and dgo paid 20c for the story which can now be bought for 9c.
    They are both well known and smart operators, along with drill for equity which also must be convinced of the story.
    They all must see promise in this.
    imo, it will take more time and more money.
    Kind regards, Wack.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.