SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

I’m glad everyone sees this announcement for what it is. Poxy...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 230
    I’m glad everyone sees this announcement for what it is. Poxy hype designed to increase investor confidence for future revenue and a misdirection of resources. Even without additional MOU’s, the market is already aware of the demand for small sats. Yes, the MOU’s give reassurance that once SAS deploy their first batch they’ll hit the ground running but is that what’s really needed right now?

The primary downfall of the company has been finding funds to continue with operations as planned which has led to many delays. The change in direction for going global instead of focusing on the equatorial region should have been done initially. Consequently as time lines are pushed out, the cash burn continues as the progression of the company remains stagnant.

A CDR has been paid for and construction has commenced. What use is all that now given the goal posts have shifted? The company has been spending on roadshows, awards and now in dire times management are out travelling to bank more MOU’s instead of addressing the elephant in the room. It’s still quiet on the western front and it’s just awkward waiting and hoping for a rabbit to be pulled from a hat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.