SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Ann: Further Commercial Opportunities - MoU & Reseller Agreements, page-17

1. 2,781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 345
    Yes , One Big announcement is on its way , surely all this is not just to stop shareholders from taking out there 3 and a half Million dollars ,if so let it be . This Company will be huge , but you have to wait, Like I said Next Week surely we would be coming to the end of the railway line .I can not handle much more of this , I thought doing business with the Indian and Chinese which are very good at negotiating deals but do not mind taking there time before signing a deal. Maybe Meir is right up there with them , he decides in his own time what the next move is , not when other people tell him after using up the usual Company procedures regarding Contracts and Finance . Time will tell next week if indeed he new how to get the best for His Company . I would have to say 100% after all this that there will be , New Directors , Gomspace Agreement and Finance (Bank Bridging Loan) whatever .

Word Of Warning Do Not Wright Off The Israelis , I think they are the Best in the Business! doing Deals .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.