SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

I disagree that his sole role was to obtain finance. He was...

1. 2,026 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 713
    I disagree that his sole role was to obtain finance. He was employed in a non-executive role. Non-executives are not responsible for attaining finance, nor are they responsible for the day to day operations of a Company - that lies with the CEO and the Executive Director, Meir.

Yes, he was granted performance shares with milestones for securing finance, but I think he was employed primarily for his experience and reputation in the telecommunications industry.

Agree with your general point of if he was unsuccessful, then why was he unsuccessful? Well connected, business oriented man as well as as Fulton, who is a director of an investment company, couldn't secure finance. Why not?

These are huge red flags. Right now the 2 most important things for SAS are:
    1) Who will they find to replace such highly credentialed non-executive directors.
    2) How many people will withdraw from the 3c CR. If its >10% (which is only 700k~), then they are in strife per their own admission. If your budget is so thin to only ~1mil variation then something is wrong to begin with, IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.