LKE 2.27% 4.3¢ lake resources n.l.

For me the company has already delivered the big news which...

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    For me the company has already delivered the big news which thankfully the market did not respond to.and allowed me to buy at 5c. The big news being Kachi. 4.4Mt along with Lilac solutions ability to effeciently extract which means they don't need to be level with big players in terms of parts per million. A return of 25000mg/L is huge based on 300mg/L from the well. The big news is the Pilot plant which should be complete in the next 6 months producing 10000T. That is the vital news for shareholders. Anything else will significantly add value of course but the company has its foundations as far as Im conerned regarding volume.

Success with the Pilot plant will help them with substantial financing to progress their tenements. With or without cauchari/olaroz or Paso. And that to me is where im excited for them and all shareholders.

Remember Steve is trying to create a package by 2020.so he can get support from the likes of Ganfeng. Volume, Processing, Cost. The piece of the puzzle missing is processing as it is still not proven.

For those only concerned about share price in the short term all the best. Should be be a good month ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $71.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.1¢ $404.5K 9.417M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 831640 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 216771 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.