MLS 0.00% 1.9¢ metals australia ltd

Ann: Further Drilling Intersects Near Surface High Grade Graphite, page-45

1. 5,264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1642
    @qantum, while I gave u a thumb up, I have to point out the discussion (around consolidation) is NOT about number of shares as you have otherwise rightly been disapointed about.

The consolidation discussion is really about management of the results. We have been resented with examples of similar situation snd no evidence of SP movementt. So, the question is; what are we going to do next to attract investment/funds?

These are GREAT announcements. Will the management the results well or will they go into ablivion and come out next canadian summer?

If they manage these results well (the most important and key factor given the management here), then there may not be a real need for consolidation as a CR or some deal with a JV may not then result in as much dilution. Bear in mind, if we manage these results well and take it to a point where we can have excess capital then share buy-back will also take care of dilution ...

BUT all these require proactive AND at least medium term thinking, and a management that is willing to reward loyal holders ... communication is key too here.

So in short we are not talking "number of dhates", we are talking management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.