MMB 0.00% 65.0¢ magma metals limited

re: Ann: FURTHER EXCELLENT DRILLING RESULTS F... Thanks...

1. 2ic
    5,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4727
    re: Ann: FURTHER EXCELLENT DRILLING RESULTS F... Thanks ocracoke,

Interesting regards open pit. I did consider the possibility but assumed that the lake and general overburden depth (all very hard digging) would make an open pit uneconomic. A feasibility study needs to get run after the JORC is finished to see how the numbers stack up and I am obviously too far from the action to make a call on a complex situation.

However that they are considering an open pit does back up somewhat my call that an underground operation may be difficult. That there is sections of better grade "downhole" is clear but how does that grade relate to other high grade intersections? Are the better grade intervals drilling down-dip thin stringer zones? Can the higher grade be defined and recovered in continuous mining blocks essential to underground mines? My gut feeling from a million miles away is that the "pipe" represents low-medium grade blocks of ore that will not easily allow selective high grade mining in UG situation. The variography etc within the resource model will better tell what the grade distribution is like.

I think the recent share price run up is related to the speculative upside potential of the VTEM anomaly, which if it represents more substantial massive-style mineralisation is a game changer.

goodluck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.