MMB 0.00% 65.0¢ magma metals limited

re: Ann: FURTHER EXCELLENT DRILLING RESULTS F... Certainly not...

1. 2ic
    5,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4729
    re: Ann: FURTHER EXCELLENT DRILLING RESULTS F... Certainly not buying in after the price has jumped though would have been nice to be an insider buying them up from 30C before the announcement...lol. Why wasn't I holding?

Frankly my years in exlporation showed just how difficult finding and proving up economic deposits are. In the most part money is just pumped into these interesting systems that invariably fall short of ever returning profits to the punters. IMO, what MMB have to date is too variable and low grade for the style of underground mining required, especially given the current metals pricing environment. If the system was near surface and open-pittable then I would be interested. They need to jag a substantial massive sulphide accumulation that can support a mine capex etc. These are notoriously few and far between, though I would add that they have the right ground to jag one. Just see much better risk-reward in existing deposits that don't carry the high risk of "discovery".

Haven't looked into them much since 2007 but although a long shot you're always a chance. I suppose you gotta feel lucky and the next drillhole could always be the big one.

goodluck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.