PXX 0.00% 0.9¢ polarx limited

Ann: Further Excellent Metallurgical Testwork Results, page-8

1. Io
    582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Last year CYY released some cross-sections showing the outline of Whittle shells for an open pit. To run a Whittle you need a resource. Therefore, they probably had a resource sometime last year. Why not release it? A standalone project in that part of the world, even for a smallish project, is going to be probably +$200M. You need a decent size resource to sustain that level of CAPEX. I reckon with the drilling done this year they have a good idea of the extents of the mineralisation and its not as big as they need to get a project off the ground. Now they are stuck with a deposit probably not big enough, but with nice copper grades, so its tantalising. Do more work or walk away and spend no more money? They are probably in a tricky spot and that might explain why they seem to be sitting on the fence. Is it still an exploration project or do they have a project worthy of a PFS and BFS? Hard to tell without knowing how big the thing is. Is interesting to watch from the sidelines and happy with my decision to not have jumped in last year. Give me a reason to buy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PXX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $6.868K 763.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1055000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1125170 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PXX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.