SRN 5.88% 0.8¢ surefire resources nl

Very humbling post, Thanks mate, your kind words are much...

1. 2,332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1129
    Very humbling post, Thanks mate, your kind words are much appreciated.

To be completely honest, I'm not the best at timing an entry. I do a huge amount of DD, yes, but my timing isn't always as good. You can ask many of the long term holders on SRN confused.png lol

HC is a great place to share your research with no limit to the word-count, easy to post pictures and videos. However, it's also a place for trained rampers with ulterior motives, those whose only purpose is to discredit companies and/or other posters.

I'm more on twitter these days, @1aday7. Unfortunately Twitter doesn't give you the ability to do a comprehensive write-up, but at least you don't end up wasting time and energy with tit-for-tat fruitless arguments like on HC.

You know DD is time consuming, but it takes far more time to compile it and post it. At some point, you just give up. That's not to say that posting isn't important. Just the fact that peeps share relevant info and opinions, it can widen our horizons and help us make more informed decisions on investing. Everyone knows that SM can make or break a business. This is no different to speculative publicly listed companies where sentiment is key. However, fundamentally sound coys have time on their side. Eventually they will prevail.

Just look at this, one of many, sample below and you'll probably better understand what I mean, lol. Cheers mate

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4304/4304944-bade05b30c8b3eb99d6f50fbce8507ff.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $15.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $980 122.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 8656695 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4159138 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.01pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.