MAN 0.00% 3.2¢ mandrake resources limited

Just kicking a few things around.1) When the deal was announced...

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Just kicking a few things around.

1) When the deal was announced it seemed "too good to be true" - that looks like it may be the case. But if they can't agree a deal with Mandrake, I would have thought the opportunity is basically unsellable. I think there's also a lot in this for the vendors.

2) There's clearly a problem with access. But as Mandrake don't own it....if that can't be resolved they can walk away....albeit with egg on their face. However, I'd be surprised if anyone else wanted to then take a look at it......which obviously relates to point one.

3) I'm guessing money is the issue - so those preventing the access probably want more of it. Given point 2 - I would have thought this puts Mandrake in a better position as far as negotiations go. If those preventing the access want too much....it won't just make Mandrake walk away....but it'll stop anyone else from looking at it.

It's clearly messy. If they can sort it out....it could still be a great deal. If they can't the vendor may also have a lot to lose.

This is just kicking ideas around......would be interested to hear your views.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.2¢ $2.146K 67.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 81771 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 674810 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.11am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.