TER 2.94% 16.5¢ terracom limited

As per 2017 BITRE estimates the current road freight for bulk...

1. 1,634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    As per 2017 BITRE estimates the current road freight for bulk goods by road in QLD are 9c/ntkm for 6 axle truck and 6.8c/ntkm for road train, which I believe can be used at BA. All the costings posted here are pure speculation until we see the company reports. They might take a small hit on BA or they may believe the added cost of shipping has been saved somewhere else in their extended operations.
    I wouldnt advise speculation or statements of 'misleading or misinformation' from the company as that could bite you on the bum. I agree the reports are not easily interpreted and have gapping holes in them from a SH point of view. They do have a legal obligation to report any material info that will impact the companies operations / profitability, etc, timeously to the market. They have until the end of Sept to do that, after which if the info is insufficient for SH to determine the health of the company, a complaint can be lodged with ASIC. I know WK is experienced enough to know this and will not make that error. We will find out very shortly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $132.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.5¢ $211.6K 1.271M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 842903 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 929330 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.