TER 2.94% 16.5¢ terracom limited

@ThinkMillions. I'm not sure what information you have to the...

1. 1,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    @ThinkMillions.

I'm not sure what information you have to the contrary but TER are not using the existing TLO at Blair Athol owned by Glencore. On page 22 of their announcement today it refers to “expecting to continue to utilise the train loadout and stockpile area in conjunction with Clermont Mine subject to agreement with Glencore". There is no agreement with Glencore to use this facility which is evidenced by their previous announcements that referred to having to use interim transport measures until their own TLO facility is constructed. Interim transport measures to a "nearby train loading facility" would not be required if using the Glencore TLO as this facility is already on site.

Pages 6 and 7 of today’s announcement, shows the indicative location of the "Terracom Train Loadout" which supports their previous announcement regarding building their own TLO. However this does not align and contradicts the information on page 22 re using the existing TLO facility. This is most likely an error and an oversight.

Also missing from page 22, as correctly pointed out by nqspirit, are the costs for interim trucking to a “nearby TLO” that were previously announced. It says “Stockpile M’ment /Loadout at $3.95/ Prod t” …..sorry but you won’t double handle and truck coal 100km for that. A conservative estimate would be 5x that for trucking costs and on that basis the total costs will be more than the current price of Thermal coal. The absence of these costs is also probably an error and an oversight but the consequence is that there is information which is misleading to shareholders at best with respect to profitability.

The announcements these guys are putting out are sloppy, poorly written and contain misinformation which seems to have material impacts on profitability. Rather than calling out a poster for posting “shite” because it doesn’t align with good news stories, wouldn’t you be better off critically analysing the available information and seeking clarification from TER?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $132.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.5¢ $173.3K 1.038M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 544962 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 935562 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.30pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.