ARV 0.00% 1.0¢ artemis resources limited

Although it isn't seeing the percentage gains we would like, ARV...

1. 509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Although it isn't seeing the percentage gains we would like, ARV establishing a pretty nice uptrend, backed by rapid fire announcements from around the Pilbara. Lots of nearology plays drawing funds away from ARV at the moment; once many of them fall by the wayside or fail to deliver; or alternatively confirm that the greater Pilbara area is in fact a Wits 2.0, funds will flow to ARV; there is probably a bit of people rebalancing their portfolios also having converted their options and with the recent gains having a disproportionate amount of cash in ARV (depending on risk tolerance - I'm keeping all of mine!).  That is on the gold play only imo.

Also remembering that we have the only permitted processing plant in the district which still doesn't seem to be getting much attention. Establishing a front end gravity circuit soonish must be getting some discussion between Novo and Artemis (or at least should be).

Next up, back we go to Carlow Castle for Co/Cu/Au drilling. Amazing again that previous results don't have ARV at the top of the cobalt explorer leaderboard. Also refer back to the fact we have a permitted processing plant + again this type of ore will definitely need a front end gravity circuit.

Check out the latest results from Quod Est drilling at Carlow Castle. I can't recall having seen better cobalt drilling results from any asx explorer (prepared to be corrected as I would like to find another Co play (please not a laterite one though)).

upload_2017-9-29_9-23-37.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $6.179K 586K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 5166930 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 492487 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.