CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1134

Here is my take on it.

First step, scrolling down to TRC020, no NSR. Big disappointment, that whole would have needed to have mineralization. Then I noticed there was some change in schedule, the PTRC020 was drilled as TRC026. It contains mineralization over seemingly 12m true width at below 2g/t.

TRC025 tested the TRC013 results. I think that one was planned as PTRC044. It has ca. 4.5 g/t for true width of 12m if we combine the deeper results (100-120m). Apart from that [email protected]/t at 67m.

Big surprise, TRC029 and TRC028 on the line further to the west where I anticipated NSR encountered mineralization as well, but the other structure to the north that line tested as well seems not to be mineralized.

Overall it seems the deposit is far larger (strike length 350m now, 12m width, 140m depth). But grades seems to be lower. If we now apply cautious figures, to the surfae it seems like 9g/t and at depth in fresh rock lower, 4.5 g/t. Averages likely to be higher as there is additional mineralization. The new concept would classify that as waste. 350m*12m*140m *2.5 t/cbm * 6.7g g/t = 320k ounces.

TRC034 shows that the whole area is quite fertile. TRC013 needs to be tested near surface (could contain very high grades).

Also a new line east to the fault and maybe to the south could find the continuation to the east. So Troy has lots of work to do to find everything belonging to the deposit and the 500k ounces figures overall still seems like a good estimate, maybe even too low now.

There probably will be even more mineralization at depth, not the Red Lake that could be speculated on based on previous results. I am glad that while we had only a very speculative concept/guesstimate previously there now are so many hits that we can assume the deposit is genuine.Indeed closer to Omai (lots of higher grade veins that could be bulk-mined for a low average grade, except grades here seem to be 4 times as high).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.