TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Ann: Further High Grade Aassay Results at Ohio Creek, page-27

1. 4,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2632
    Just doing some housekeeping ...

In the 7 November announcement Troy said there were to be 47 holes drilled as part of the phase 1 Ohio Creek campaign with 23 holes already drilled and the assay results on 21 holes were already received and were included in the announcement.

Then in the 14 December announcement they announced that the phase 1 drilling campaign had been reduced from 47 holes to 39 holes, all of which had already been drilled. They stated that the assay results for a further 12 holes had been received and were included in the announcement. So that means that we are still waiting on the assay results for 6 phase 1 holes.

In the 14 December announcement they advised that they had already commenced the phase 2 drilling campaign which will be for 23 holes, 14 of which have already been drilled. It seems that Troy is waiting for the assay results for all 14 Phase 2 holes already completed.

That would appear to mean that Troy is waiting on the assay results of 20 holes (6 from Phase 1 and 14 from Phase 2). On the highlights section on the front page of the 14 December announcement the company states it is waiting on the assay results for 30 holes but I suspect that was a typo (either that or they've mucked up some of the information in the body of the announcement).

I would hope that the assay lab in Guyana is professional enough to clear its backlog of work before they take their Christmas break. That being the case I think it is not unreasonable to expect another update from Troy sometime next week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.