TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Ann: Further High Grade Aassay Results at Ohio Creek, page-34

1. 2,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1393

Kojak is calling a 320k oz deposit (strike length 350m, 12m width, 140m depth) at grades 400% higher-

" Overall it seems the deposit is far larger... and the 500k ounces figures overall still seems like a good estimate, maybe even too low now. There probably will be even more mineralization at depth...  there now are so many hits that we can assume the deposit is genuine. Indeed closer to Omai ... except grades here seem to be 4 times as high)"

Analyst above says "Management has hit the jackpot with the acquisition, and if I look at all the next steps that are being taken now, then the company seems to be sure that Ohio Creek will be the next mine for TROY"

TRY MD said

“assays from the few additional holes since received variously demonstrate exceptionally high grades and stacked mineralised zones. This, together with the fact that the Prospect remains open in all directions, provides a strong indication that Ohio Creek could become something pretty special. In light of this, it makes sense for us to increase the exploration effort by securing additional drilling rigs as well as to upgrade the road and consider an application for a Mining Lease"

So I think

current LOM is still 1-2 years away, no concern at all there anymore. With OC its now effectively 4 years.

finances are of no concern any more at all, Q1 report & AGM statements confirmed this

Remember they havent mined Spearpoint/Larken at all and are now mining Hicks again and left smarts 3 high grade still there. Tallmans width at only 12m yet this is largely untested as the open pit is way wider than 12m, maybe even 50m on current pictures but it is "exceptionally high grades... open in all directions".

The turnaround is complete, now its time for the rerate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.