PEX 6.06% 10.5¢ peel mining limited

Ann: Further High-Grade Assays from Southern Nights, page-11

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    One thing is for certain, the surprises keep on coming and they aren't what I think most of us would expect.

PEX have failed to deliver a bad announcement in relation to Wagga Tank/Southern Nights since it was discovered. I think they have been very tardy at times, although frustrating I can forgive them of that as the deposit continues to grow. The price certainly hasn't moved in the fashion that I think we all expected it was going to late last year.

I really don't know what to make of the lack of interest in buying?

I can assure you I'm keen to see where this ends up? I'm more keen to see what makes this move. From memory when it shot to 86c it was on the announcement that Josh Pitt had ticked over another %? There have been quite a few good results announced since then with a 30% drop in price.

I just hope my patience holds out or external factors don't force my hand.

Going back to when RCF sold their 14 million shares, SBM bought 10 million and 4 million went to an unknown home as did the 1 million that Rob Tyson sold around the same time. They were sold at 50c a piece (off market?) from memory so that's $2.5 million worth of shares. My guess is they are in the same hands, would love to know who's?

There are million more questions I'd love to ask and I've considered ringing but in all honesty I'd prefer him to be penning an announcement then wasting his time talking to me.

Apologies for my rambling but I just needed to get some of my thoughts out into the universe in hope that some of my questions will be answered.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.006(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $61.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $13.57K 133.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 205145 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 9000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.