SUM 6.52% 21.5¢ summit minerals limited

Thanks for posting these tweets, GeoPacker. They’re highly...

1. 480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184
    Thanks for posting these tweets, GeoPacker. They’re highly disturbing — IF they are true. Others have suggested that the tweeter, a Mr Davidson (Swami), has a history of making allegations of this kind, at least some of which have been shown to be false. Moreover, Davidson has (reportedly) been fined a substantial amount for making such false allegations.

What strikes me about the tweets you’ve posted is their highly specific nature, containing details of names, addresses, and particulars of the contracts which these individuals have allegedly been awarded. It would be extraordinary (but possible, I suppose) if these details and others were all a creative fiction. If that were the case there would surely be a strong case to pursue further legal action against Davidson.

One way or the other, I think it’s imperative that the company issue an early statement which clarifies these matters — either exposing the tweets as lies (if indeed they are) or acknowledging that they are substantially true. If the latter is the case SUM needs to come clean as to why it has not informed its investors of these contracts previously — assuming that they haven’t, of course!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
-0.015(6.52%)
Mkt cap ! $17.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 20.5¢ $202.5K 937.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 20000 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 5357 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.