SUM 14.0% 24.5¢ summit minerals limited

You have lost some credibility with me - go read the ann...

1. 10,471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2741
    You have lost some credibility with me - go read the ann properly.

The assays are only part of the story being unfolded, other talk is far more important including -

1. Mag and Lidar will be expanded (on grounds that they have been successful as a tool to map the pegmatites)
    2. Detailed Development Program Planning underway. The key word is Development - not Exploration. Got it ??
    3. The addition of new pegmatite discoveries running parallel to the known pegmatites indicated a muchlarger prospective system.
    4. Additionally, pegmatites have been observed running perpendicular to the main trend alongcross faults in the basement rock. This indicates a potentially larger and stronger depositional eventwhen the pegmatites were intruded allowing a highly prospective environment for mineral enrichmentto occur. (IMO that is huge - given that I have spent hours on satellite images working out what has happened)

Equador Niobium & Tantalum Project Development Plan
    Read the Three Step Program in Full, please.

All of this could happen very fast, and since mining has happened across the entire tenement, permissions and permits are also likely quickly.

My assessment is totally contrary to yours @2ic - it is that SUM COULD overtake and be in production much quicker than WA1, who had years headstart to SUM's only 2 months since acquisition.

IMO only - not advice and please do your own DD. GL all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.030(14.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 24.5¢ 21.5¢ $109.9K 479.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 97000 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 53268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.