DRE 4.35% 2.2¢ dreadnought resources ltd

i don't mind it with the constant news as DRE are very...

1. 1,912 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    i don't mind it with the constant news as DRE are very transparent and even if the DP goes down, i am looking at the bigger picture.

We hit something, not sure how big it is, so we need more drilling. the results are similar to the first batch which is encouraging as the grades are consistence.

From a long term prospective, this is shaping into a good picture. So what if the SP drops, we were sitting at 6c once until someone sold off 100 million shares, not because something is wrong with DRE, but they wanted to take profit. can't blame them from doing that. Other bought in for the drilling results and wanted to sell out on the spike, that didn't happen so they are moving their money to somewhere else.

the SP is still cheap and i don't think it will stay that way for long especially after the work on in the first half of next year. we don't see 2c any more and it time, we wont see 4c any more.

DRE is as long game not short if you wanted to see value. I was down for 3 months when i first bought in at the beginning of the year, now i am in profit.

IMO this is a good stock to hold, just need patients.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $77.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $46.86K 2.038M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2178220 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.