SYA 2.94% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

Fantastic results again!Sayona sure are setting up nicely for...

1. 1,782 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1334
    Fantastic results again!
    Sayona sure are setting up nicely for the cycle change and its coming quicker than we think even though it may not appear that way, it is coming if the Premier of China's words are any indication.
    Real eye opener for me yesterday with the Chinese Premier (No 2 man) Mr Li Qiang inspecting the Kwinana lithium plant developed by Chinsese owned Tianqi Lithium, my office is 5kms from the plant and it was big deal on the ground & in the air.
    His statement released after the tour was huge in scope & direction for lithium & electric vehicles, here's the part that stood me to attention.
    "He hoped Australia would foster a fair, just and non-discriminatory environment for Chinese businesses and actively expand co-operation in renewable power generation and ELECTRIC VEHICLES."
    YES he directly referenced electric vehicles and he wants more lithium.
    Sayona are building an enormous high grade lithium resource on the other side of the planet to supply that huge market that is also building.
    The lithium cycle has gone a full circle and it is only a matter of time before quality supply, demand and price align.
    We just have to be patient but NO DOUBT the wheels are turning.
    My opinion & GLAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $541.2K 15.74M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 9263496 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 7363594 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.