DEG 0.80% $1.24 de grey mining limited

Kirkland Lake gave them $5 million when nuggets were discovered...

1. 660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    Kirkland Lake gave them $5 million when nuggets were discovered in the conglomerates back in 2017. These jokers have maybe spent $200,000 on the conglomerates since then. They brought in DGO at 20 cents,which I have to admit was a masterstroke, hoping to offset Kirkland Lake's influence. But now they have to pay the piper. They've ignored the conglomerates and put all their eggs in the structural basket. It's less than 3 months to come up with the $10 million for Indee plus exploration funds for the rest of the year. If management's trip to North America to beg for funds doesn't work out, then in April, they'll issue the PSF and they see what they can get for a CR. They'll also ask Kirkland Lake if it is interested in funding and if so, at what price. Kirkland Lake might look at putting in another $15 million to salvage the $5 million they originally put in as throwing good money after bad. Forget about DGO, they have less than $3 million in the bank. Management will have to take whatever is the best deal which won't be good for us. Unless management pulls a rabbit out of hat in the next month, I hope Kirkland Lake funds us or buys us out and throws the current management out as soon as possible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.24
Change
-0.010(0.80%)
Mkt cap ! $2.959B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.25 $1.27 $1.23 $8.902M 7.137M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 62364 $1.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.24 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.