LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Don't post as much as now just a sit and wait type of guy.But...

1. 533 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    Don't post as much as now just a sit and wait type of guy.

But will say that this is a great announcement and the whole Leo scenario is coming along nicely. Not a 100% onwhat I posted last time but a little bit more patience and with the way things are going the long road will soon end and we will be there.

Many go on about our SP and then about Li Price, African discount, FFX sh*t show, GS crap and then demand for EV and lots more.

Yet the main thing is we are on track and on budget, Ganfeng on board and Simon Hay running the show. I personally am very happy with all of that and really I don't think many should be upset on where we are now. Gangfeng using the clout to get thinks happening and Simon with such experience in the Lithium world.

Ill end with chin up lads, the announcements of late have been great, were about just over 12 months away from really knowing where we stand and true value of Leo.

As for SP it will get traded up and down, but news like today helps, when DSO gets shipped I believe that will really put a skate on SP and then who knows where we be when production starts. Waited this long can wait a little longer. Hang in there all. wink.png

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.