MGV 0.00% 39.0¢ musgrave minerals limited

Ann: Further high-grade drilling results, Cue Gold Project, page-16

1. 33,394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1720
    and they use a 100ppb for the red halo section which I am guessing is only around 0.1 of a gram per tonne where I am guessing they will need to get at least 2 grams a tonne to be economic .
    And I see no top cut mentioned (could be there but I do not see it ) despite the appendices stating "Coarse gold is present in some samples and may affect sample accuracy. Repeat analysis and screen fire assay is regularly undertaken on samples with coarse gold."
    Also the appendices state :
    "No cut-off has been applied to any sampling. Reported intervals are aggregated using individual assays above 1g/t Au with no more than 2m of internal dilution <0.5g/t Au for any interval. "

those intercepts look to be about 30 meters vertically apart , what distance would be needed to get to reserve status guessing 10 meters apart ? But without the window view giving a Northerly depth along strike one can not work out the spacing so guess a mute point .

However Westgold seem to highly value these guys exploration results so what would a novice like me know !
    Last edited by plough: 13/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.