DEG 0.00% $1.22 de grey mining limited

Ann: Further High Grade & Expanded Footprint at Hemi, page-250

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    First post... was fortunate enough to get on this several months ago and much like yourselves have enjoyed watching this creep ...wait...rocket up and up.

I don’t hold an intimate (or even intermediate) understanding of gold exploration and the transition from a mineral resource into an operational and profitable mine.

I understand that there could still be several years of drilling ahead , so attempting to understand the major considerable risks at this point onwards if anyone would be so glad as to share their thoughts with me.

If (and it appears to be an unlikely if) further drilling doesn’t yield results consistent with those we have seen so far, would you expect the SP to steady or to fall or is growth still on the cards?

Is it a realistic expectation that sooner or later DEG will be taken over and if so, does this historically spell good or bad news for us holders?

Once drilling is completed and a huge capital investment is required to build the required infrastructure , would this increase or decrease SP ? I guess I am curious if the rapid growth of SP typically slows down upon mining and production phase.

Cheers all - looking forward to the next announcement!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.22
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.923B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.22 $1.23 $1.20 $4.253M 3.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 110500 $1.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.22 82617 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.