DEG 0.41% $1.21 de grey mining limited

Ann: Further High Grade & Expanded Footprint at Hemi, page-381

1. 2,743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1790
    My understanding is that these intrusions are much much deeper. They're a Mg high diorite which gives some clues ,which is that they have mantle origins , on the lithospheric boundary about 30 km deep, in diamond territory.
    The idea is that after major deformation event they’re migrating upwards , into certain major folds, into anticlines of the right age. Some will migrate into shear zones where Id say they’re more facilitated upwards rather than truely hosted by these deep long lived shear zones.Others larger intrusions are more primary and maybe just muscle their way up.The Mallina sediments here pre date them and up to 4km deep, and there’s no recorded sills here.
    These are very particular meta granitoids, of a very particular time and place.
    The concentrated mineralised fluids probably occur during crystallation as an ejecta pulse of the flux components possibly fluorite ( with the sulphides,carbonates,gold).
    Extensional veins, wall rock interaction ,and further infiltration metasomatism into sediment zones etc all happen to possibly give different zones of mineralisation.Its all contemporaneous.
    @Fish3 I guess Towranna in that sense with those fractures which ‘surround ‘ the intrusion complies. I’d say they could be classed as extension veins.
    Im sure the DEG team are honing their skills here now, so I’m expecting they’re better at zeroing in on the real areas of interest,
    Amazing work guys!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.21
Change
-0.005(0.41%)
Mkt cap ! $2.887B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.22 $1.22 $1.19 $7.046M 5.872M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 29087 $1.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.21 79225 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.