RTG 0.00% 4.0¢ rtg mining inc.

Ann: FURTHER HIGH GRADE EXTENSION INTERCEPTS TO THE MABILO SYSTEM, page-9

1. 12,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3210
    The ore bodies may well be connected. The magnetics die off and one could think this just meant that the Magnetic Skarn was deeper in this area (it is but) It actually looks like the the Garnet Skarn is in this section and it registers a much lower reading than the magnetic skarn. This is why some think the Garnet is a new form of discovery and remains open. The company will need to do some more work on the ground to determine its actual size. These recent garnet hits are adding real tons, so i dont know if this is 500k tons or really big just yet. Its too early.
    The Magnetic skarn and the garnet skarn remain open and a real chance for something much larger at depth is very much alive. RTG seems to be concentrating on completing the permitting for Mabilo and lifting the JORC rather than just drilling for drillings sake. RTG already has north of 11 years mine life and that is growing all the time. We dont need to worry about having a mine, we already have a long live, high grade copper gold mine.
    I think Bunawan is some time off, they mentioned they need to complete more detailed ground work before they embark on the next much larger drilling program there.
    The real keys milestons for us will be the environmental permitting, Offtakes, DFS and then the permit to mine. This is well underway and the company has suggested the DFS and offtakes are due within months. The license is any time soon after that imo. dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 134407 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 115593 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RTG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.