ERL 0.00% 0.3¢ empire resources limited

Ann: Further High Grade Gold Confirmed at Penny's Find Gold Mine, page-37

1. 18,462 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3842
    Or someone deciding there is a world of more reputable, ethical stock out there to be associated with.
    I took a large loss on my first sale a few weeks back but luckily parked sone of it in PLS at the right time so the gains there have almost made back the difference. WPG seemed like an equivalent but but more 'honest' so I put some in there too - possibly bad will follow on from bad but at least I am half clear of a company I feel is only interested in manipulating the shareholders and other businesses to their own ends
    I sill have more shares.. As said previously my goal is 'out at a loss' whether or not it comes good.
    Anyway the point of this rant is whether or not it does pay off in the end if my average was even close to the current price I would be saying goodbye with gratitude.
    This one has been a lesson stock for me . I didn't do my research, I believed a two bit Disallowed selling online media source (maybe the same one that has now agreed to fund them). I tried to catch the falling knife by buying more, and I wandered off for a few months before checking the price again. Result: hello sucker goodbye 20 grand.
    Right now I am sure this constitutes another down ramp and that's bad news for all of the other long term holders and I am sorry about that.
    But they *are* about to get results and maybe you are right this is just a tactic to frighten people like me into letting go of what we still have.
    If results are good we may fly from this price. I hope so!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.451M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 7668478 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 2332282 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.