WRM 0.00% 6.3¢ white rock minerals limited

Ann: Further High Grade Gold Intercepts at Morning Star Gold Mine, page-10

1. 7,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 945
    "I'm still waiting for @mattyedw to answer my question from yesterday regarding the timing of the 'increase trade volumes' and what this will actually do for triggering the con notes that haven't been voted on yet. Maybe I'm missing something, or maybe my question doesn't suit the narrative?"

Do you think they are going to wait for the votes then wait for the average trades of $50k+ per day then convert the notes?

Or

Do you think they will get the average ticked off thats needed per day x 10 days and convert a day or two after voting has been approved for the con notes?

Pretty simple really, the SP has traded well, well above average(with a static to declining SP), the trading is getting set for the voting to convert right away and get the money in..

WRM have stook a few drill holes in the ground and ALL of being narrow veins and will not be economical.....Also good luck with the plant that has a history of breaking down on low volume and has been upgraded that many times it sould be a totally new plant that is in operation..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.