WRM 0.00% 6.3¢ white rock minerals limited

Ann: Further High Grade Gold Intercepts at Morning Star Gold Mine, page-7

1. 7,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 943
    Most who have researched this block of gold fields and indeed invested in previous attemps to make money have learned the hard way(me included)

The ground might have hits of high value but because of the narrow veins and nuggerty gold it is slow and very expensive to dig up, process and turn into profit..

WRM's navigation of the grounds is a copy and repeat of the failed attemts previously..

The SP is trending at lows, there is a CON note facility that is being pushed right down to convert and investors are hurting with much further pain to come..

The con notes will get voted for and once they are in play they will keep using this facility until even they cannot be used anymore.
    With NO other way of raising funds(stated in the Ann for voting) it is a slow death...

Today sees a clear push down so the volume targets will get hit for voting and the converions will be at much lower prices(15c was supposed to be the floor)

It is a sad time to invest here(even a trade is to risky)and anyone that is not coming to terms with what the BoD are doing need to start looking at this in a differant light, with the very real possibilty that this wont last very long and before it may go in to administration the SP will be crushed first..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.