WRM 0.00% 6.3¢ white rock minerals limited

Ann: Further High Grade Gold Intercepts at Morning Star Gold Mine, page-9

1. 215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Wow, so much positivity here from the non-holders.
    As far as I can tell WRM have done more drilling and targeting than any before them. They have high priority areas that they will target first. If the ore coming out is high grade and the method produces low waste, it may be economical when compared to previous attempts.

I'm still waiting for @mattyedw to answer my question from yesterday regarding the timing of the 'increase trade volumes' and what this will actually do for triggering the con notes that haven't been voted on yet. Maybe I'm missing something, or maybe my question doesn't suit the narrative?

There's no doubt that WRM have their backs against the wall, but I'm invested and looking for a potentially positive outcome. Interested also to know whether triggering con-notes are a definite final nail in the coffin for any company in this situation, or whether there is still scope to turn it around?
    Yeh yeh, I know, others have tried previously, etc etc, but's that's not the question I'm asking here.

There is no doubt that some of the veins are narrow, but they are also returning far higher grades than many other operational mines. The question now is how well can they manage the operating costs vs gold production once it starts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.