CHZ 0.00% 10.5¢ chesser resources limited

To date all the predictions etc for opening and closing prices...

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    To date all the predictions etc for opening and closing prices have been wrong, and I didn't expect to see 17c again, so I'm no better. I won't be putting a target out there. In terms of comps, obviously DEG is WA risk rather than West Africa, but isn't it refractory ore?

Updating the Massawa example, but assuming CHZ issues 200m new shares to fund more drilling and studies (~A$36m, if all issued at this price) that would give you a diluted Market Cap of ~600m x 0.18 = A$108m > US$77.3m. Divide that by US$117/oz and the market seems to be anticipating a resource of 660koz. I have no doubt it's an efficient market, but that's not right. So either the discovery is a tier 1 fizzer (nope not that), or the market is taking its time in being an efficient market.

Secondly, I'm not a great fan of "planning to start to get ready announcements", but I think we can expect to see an announcement on board approval of the drill program, and probably another one once the drilling has actually started.

So, what's the thinking? Does buyer interest return with approval of drilling, start of drilling or only on results?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.