OAU 9.09% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

Ann: Further High Grade Gold Intersections From Crown Prince, page-15

1. 568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    I don't think so, not with a new resource due out within a couple of weeks based on one of the recent video clips with Alex MD saying he is fully aware most families take off to Christmas holidays around the 15th December and indicated early December for a release on a new resource estimate and he also indicated in another video clip to start mining you need a minimum of 500oz of Gold and he believed OAU could easily be twice this and maybe triple that amount and based on when he said that earlier this year and with further massive GOLD results with the biggest so far of 2m @900g/t plus so many more GOLD results way above 50 g/t which in this case I lost count on the number of the drill results. I have never seen these huge type results from Crown Prince on any ASX that is trading for less than a cent. I challenge anyone to find me one. These results are similar to NST over 10 years ago when that was a penny stock and look where it is today. You only need to look at CMM and look at what it is producing grade wise today and you start to realise how super cheap OAU is today.
    Even if this company does a 10:1 consolidation which the shares reduce and goes to 550,000,000 shares on issue at 6 cents with these massive GOLD grades coming out of Crown Prince the shares are still super cheap and that's why I pick up another 9,000,000 shares this morning.
    On another thread I heard WGX next door neighbour has been raising $300,000,000 to look at going on a spending spree and what better place to look is in your backyard 20km away. You can guarantee WGX is currently looking and very keen on OAU on the release of the new resource due out very soon.
    It's a no brainer in my opinion. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $24.44K 4.867M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 21331144 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 29836058 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.