OAU 20.0% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

News Release 20th December 2023. "MRE Update would be released...

1. 535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    News Release 20th December 2023. "MRE Update would be released in December 2023, due to our principal consultant sadly and unfortunately needing to take bereavement leave, this has now been rescheduled for January 2024".

No being a qualified geologist does anyone or someone you know, can share what the formula is in calculation out a resource estimate with results such as 2mx900g/t Au etc on this thread. Love to have a play over the Christmas break to do my own calculations on what the resource could possibly be?
    ORA Gold (OAU) results are so much bigger than DEG when they released a few years ago when there shares were hovering around 4 cents before shooting up to over $1.00 within a few months. Just this year (OAU) have had over 10 X Gold hits all over 50g/t Au results yet we are still flying under the radar.

I am very happy with the slight delay in a resource upgrade as allows me to pick up more shares at these super cheap prices. Even if OAU did a 10:1 consolidation on close today at .006cents, this would equal 6 cents a share after consolidation I don't know an Australian GOLD company as cheap of a share price for years with such high grade GOLD results.

I know James Cooper has recently picked SXG with similar hits but there share price closed at $1.32 today.

This extra time might be an opportunity for Alex to also finalise the company direction on and if using one of the several GOLD players surrounding us to use the processing plants to smelter (OAU) very high GOLD grades into production next year. Imagine what will happen to (OAU) share price once that news gets released all within a short haul from Crown Prince. Kind of makes sense if this is the direction to use WGX processing Furniss's as I believe they are not at full production capacity and won't take WGX Management very long to see how much higher high grades gold ORA GOLD has got and would be a natural solution for WGX buying ORA GOLD to add to there companies portfolio as are just very close neighbours. DYOR or.....

Maybe WGX is also waiting on the consolidation of shares before they pounce and make a take over offer on Crown Prince? But on the other hand 50% is held by the Top 20 shareholders so might not be an issue for WGX. They would have seen the purchase of RMS just a few doors down the road on nearby Musgrave Minerals for T/O offer over $200,000,000. Crown Prince has much higher grades than Musgrave Minerals before there takeover so going to be one very interesting and exciting 2024-2025 for (OAU) ORA Gold share holders. If any weakness over the Christmas break I have orders already totalling 60,000,000 OAU shares waiting to be hit.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $42.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $154.1K 26.62M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4006600 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 25343180 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.