OAU 20.0% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

Ann: Further High Grade Gold Intersections From Crown Prince, page-40

1. 33,483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1740
    "No being a qualified geologist does anyone or someone you know, can share what the formula is in calculation out a resource estimate with results such as 2mx900g/t Au etc on this thread. Love to have a play over the Christmas break to do my own calculations on what the resource could possibly be?"

I can get a very rough idea of grade and tonnage per vertical meter , by inputting drill intercept widths in one column, for a specific depth below surface (lets say 40 meters below surface and drill intercepts between 30 and 50 meters ) and drill grades in the next column for that depth then get the averages , of both columns and then multiply by the approximate strike length/s , then multiply by a specific gravity figure , about 1.8 for the oxide and 2.7 for the fresh rock
    For drill widths they are normally not perpendicular to the ore body so I normally assume true width is only about 60% of what is reported.
    Then go down another 20 meters look at the drill results for the horizon and input them , then do the same going down as far as the drill results go ,
    For OAU I would go down 100 meters (so about drill intercepts over 20 meters each ) which is a rough limit for the depth of a small open cut mine with about 200 meters of strike say for the SEZ zone
    You could do another pit for the lode NW of SEZ

Then from that you can work out a cuboid volume for the pit and get a strip ratio for the ore in it and then do some costings as well on mining .

so guess 60% width * strike length * depth * grade in grams then /31 * SG 1.7 = in situ ounces
    Last edited by plough: 27/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $42.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $154.1K 26.62M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4006600 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 25343180 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.