AUC 2.38% 4.1¢ ausgold limited

PM's and gold in particular will be back, and when it happens,...

1. 11,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4687
    PM's and gold in particular will be back, and when it happens, it will be a rocket ship nobody can slow down. It will be reminiscent of the bitcoin surge, however without the chance of the bubble bursting down the track. The worlds gone mad, manipulation is in full force by the elite, bankers and global governments and once the corruption is called out and enforced, it will create a huge swing in momentum. It is not IF but WHEN! I am thinking 2H of 2021 but could be sooner...
    Are the covid vaccines really working? This pandemic looks to continue more than another year. USA vaccinations are approaching almost half the population and the next wave has begun and new surges in cases!!! UK looks good on paper but only because everyone is locked up, once the people are released just in time for summer (mid April according to Boris) - watch the next surge occur! Don't get me started on Europe, that's next level and the worst its been! The global economy is only getting worse and the manipulation and false 'positives' in the markets cannot go on IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $113.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $154.0K 3.829M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1580714 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 772683 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.