AZY 4.00% 1.2¢ antipa minerals limited

Totally agree, @vaxjopies. The pattern has become so entrenched...

1. 414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 216
    Totally agree, @vaxjopies. The pattern has become so entrenched that it's now routine and so, as you say, a trader's dream. I've been doing this myself since July. The danger with stocks in long-term routines like this is that it turns into a self-fulfilling thing, requiring a very big circuit breaker to get it out of the rut. Until that happens, many people are just too nervous to hang on to any paper gains because they know they'll be gone tomorrow.

It's a kind of chicken and egg argument. Those who oppose the idea of trading AZY might argue that the price goes down precisely because traders sell into the spike. The counter-argument is that the price will only hold (God forbid that it actually rises!) if all traders refuse to sell. I like the concept of community action for a common goal and I practise it in my community. But in the anonymous world of the stock market, it just doesn't stack up. The Reddit/GameStop case was an exception, not a rule. So, investors are left with the sad but obvious choice of making real money now, or holding on to paper profits that will quickly disappear. I'm aware that this is regarded by some as a kind of betrayal of AZY, but to me it's just taking advantage of an unfortunate reality.

For months I've only been trading new shares, not my core investment. But I started selling down those core shares in the recent uplift. My plan is to hold the reduced number in the hope that the MRE produces a change that sustainably lifts the share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $1.227K 102.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 8159511 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 3368481 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ 420524
Last updated 15.35pm 14/06/2024 ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.