WRM 0.00% 6.3¢ white rock minerals limited

I was Naive and dumb when I participated in the raise. I’d just...

1. 1,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 634
    I was Naive and dumb when I participated in the raise. I’d just got my 308cert and spoke with the broker who said their last 4 raises had gone well etc so I put $50k in, this was based on the advice that 3 drill rigs would be turning for the full season, if that had happened they had a good chance of hitting something and I could free carry a %. Instead of 3 drill rigs it was 2 guys on a shovel and then some more carefully selected rock chips and at that point that was a warning sign there was nothing better to come. At 10 cents I would put in a smaller amount to see if they could hit something out there but I think these guys need luck.

I didn’t do DD and I paid for it but whilst some won’t agree I’m not bitter as I learnt a lot, I just don’t want someone else to invest money that may be more important to then and then lose it. My losses won’t ruin me at all but for someone else their losses on WRM could really ruin their life if they got sucked in and ploughed their savings into it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.