SVY 5.41% 3.9¢ stavely minerals limited

Willius, Well said mate! I would like to go one step further and...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Willius,

Well said mate!

I would like to go one step further and propose game theory and the hunt / target method of battleships to SVY. It’s a solid comparison, almost as credible as the Cadia Valley and North Parkes to SVY comparison!

It is essentially the tactic that combines hunt mode with the concept of geological and mathematical parity.

The most efficient approach to battleship uses a probability function, which takes into consideration the different ways that gold can segway itself across a topography and rock formation. Considers all of the possible densities of gold across the Stavely belt and calculate the probability that any given drill hole to be conducted is occupied by gold. Astronomical right?

At the outset of the game, obviously, the gold could be anywhere (or nowhere) —there isn’t much difference in the probabilities for each drill hole.

But as the game progresses (we can call this the drill schedule), you eliminate more and more holes from the game, and also reduce the number of possible configurations / locations as to where a porphyry can be (or in this case as to how deep it would be).

A human player (Greg Corbett and Chris Cairns) can’t realistically calculate the probabilities for each hole accurately unless they drill! keep in mind the underlying strategy here. By considering systemically improved strikes and higher grades of copper and gold and aiming for the area that has the highest probability of containing the porphyry (follow the m-veins), you greatly improve your hit rate (as we continue to see).

Unfortunately, a bar was set on this forum that the calculated probability would be between hole 15 and 17. A bar set too early IMO.

Of course, battleship will also remain a game of chance – however in this instance, I am confident for the odds of the game to be in our favour.

GLTA
    Sandstone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.002(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $14.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.0¢ 3.6¢ $33.48K 893.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 165828 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 512339 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.6¢
  Change
0.002 ( 2.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.7¢ 3.9¢ 3.6¢ 419428
Last updated 15.58pm 14/06/2024 ?
SVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.